Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Notice That Boner

It's a sign of a good day. So, yes, be on the lookout.
2
At some point as adult life intrudes, we have a tendency to ignore it - we've become so used to it. Life gets in the way. We jump from the bed, rush through the morning preparations and head to work.
3

4

5

6


7
But, as we age, we tend to begin noticing again.
8
But, what we take note of is it's not as hard as it used to be.
9

10
Bear in mind that your cock is a Barometer of Overall Health. 
11
The more often we wake up with a good solid log of wood, the better the outlook. All you young dudes out there, consider this a wake-up call. Stop for a moment. 
12
Notice that boner.
13
Each and every day.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely - notice and enjoy all our wonderful boners! I wish you a bonerific day, bro. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes. AOM

Xersex said...

so hard!!!

Unknown said...

OH! YES! Notice that erection! Great advice and wonderful images as always! Depression bad at the moment, but get my B12 injection today. That might help. Very nice spring day, but we need rain.

Your French Patrick said...

"A good solid log of wood", mine or not, is welcome at any hour of any day (and it's not less true that I can also wake me up at any hour).
Obviously, it's all for the best if that ends with an ejaculation.

Especially now that I know that I can count on Donald Trump to provide me paper kitchen rolls to wipe the sperm!
In the same way, isn't it, as he did it so well and so kindly to his greater glory in the storm-ravaged Puerto Rico to help the victims of San Juan to soak up the floods.
If you don't know whether you should laugh or cry, think that if you cry over his behavior, you would only add water to the flood.

Love, hugs and bisous at any hour of any day, my darlings Jean and Pat.

JeanWM said...

Thank you all for your generous offers. I read all your comments every day. You all give great advice. (Patrick is always cold when we all are hot, and we're always having the "disasters."). A really interesting community like any other.
And men are the mysterious creatures women can't figure out but I have learned lots from each of you. I have in my head what everyone looks like. Dear French Patrick is my French cousin. Hugs and bisous.

Anonymous said...

Loved the gif of the guy stepping out of the shower. Yum!

SickoRicko said...

Excellent advice and fabulous pix! I hope you are well!

Anonymous said...

I still notice my boners. Even when I masturbate several times a day.

whkattk said...

@ Anon- Now, THAT's what I mean when I say "notice your boners."