Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Structural Damage

Major structural damage on the home front. Hopefully, it will be fixed before the week is out. But, in the meantime.... Here's

Balls : Episode 5

Many of us can't fathom losing even one ball. But, for transgender male to female the balls are a hindrance, something that feels foreign to them. It's a major structural defect. Yet, Testicular Cancer doesn't discriminate. While the testicles remain there is still the need to check them.
Hope to be back with you by the first of next week. In the meantime....we'll try to catch up on the Balls documentary as scheduled posts.



Please! if you run a blog, join the
April Testicular Awareness Campaign
Remind your readers to check their balls! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about your problem! I'm sure it will be fixed! Thanks again for your visits and comments!

Your French Patrick said...

I sincerely sympathize with what happened at your house. It is terrible, but if that lasts less than a week it is rather reassuring, and I see that you found (in a naturist camp?) a worker who is already at work and who inspires confidence.

As regards my problem with the uploads, as I wrote it to AOM, "Fool that I am! How had I not thought of it earlier! Wasn't it obvious that it was sufficient to change the SFP (small form-factor pluggable)!!! Thanks to my son it's done and now when I want to upload something, I even have no more need to click on it, it is sufficient that I look at it and that is instantly done. It's true, I admit that I exaggerate, but so little. That encouraged me to install Google 10 Creator, that lasted only two hours, and everything works well. Except Windows Live Mail that I persist stubbornly to use. It missed a file .dll that I have had to download in the root of the directory of Windows where are all its other files .dll, and now it works well too." How did AOM say? That his computer was snappier? He was right. LOL, isn't it funny that this word includes "nap"?

Love, hugs and bisous, my darlings Jean and Pat.

Anonymous said...

I hope your repairs go quickly and smoothly, bro. Wishing you and yours all the very best. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

Mistress Maddie said...

Hell......I'll check their balls for them!!!!!!

Xersex said...

thanks for your campaign!

I0m back with http://menforxersex.blogspot.it/2017/04/three-grace-blackwhite-les-trois-graces.html