Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The More You Know

It's amazing, isn't it, that society has always thought - expected, really - that men instinctively know what to do with their cocks. Yet, many women have complained that they never have orgasms during sex. If the men understood what they needed to do, how to employ the cock and hold off on ejaculation at the same time...
2
There are ways to learn, there are resources available. Group Tantric classes may even be available in your area.
3
One way to find an instructor is to contact Body Electric and ask if an instructor lives near you. The other means available is to contact a local Naked Yoga Instructor and ask about the availability of Tantric group classes for Yoga and massage.
4

5

6

7
Sometimes, even Jack-off groups offer the occasional class. You sit opposite each other as you follow an instructor through a series of exercises that include self-massage, and strokes intended to cause and maintain an erection. 
8

9
 There may or may not be touching or stroking of one another.
10
The goal is to attain high levels of arousal for the length of the class without ejaculating until the very end.
11

12
13
To steal from CBS...The More You Know
14
Big Whack Attack Cares



5 comments:

SickoRicko said...

Your caring is very apparent in your posts!

Xersex said...

wanktastic! it should be very funny and useful

Unknown said...

Of course you care! If I had only known all this 50 years ago, my life would have been very different! Take care! The Old Lord!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, brother! I can hear the music with that slogan. : ) Great experience. I think all men should go through it. Imagine how much more open and more educated we'd all be. Thanks for Friendship and for all you do for us. Hugs, Licks, and Strokes, AOM

FRENCH PATRICK said...

Yes I look forward for building some face-to-face meetings with Jean. I hope that that will come true. She has my e-mail address and my phone number, and if she rings me up I shall not wait longer for transmitting to her your kind words.
It is a pity you don't take part to her trip, darling, but I wish you a wondrous day with lots of bisous.